2/1/09

puttin on the spritz


Happy Sunday, hope wherever you are, it's been a day for relaxing and connecting with family and friends. I can't help but think what a thoroughly modern family we are...youngest son texting oldest who is away on a retreat and connecting on facebook while the home phone rings and Dad's on his laptop...only our cat appears relaxed!!! In fact, she doesn't have a care in the world. I mean, she's warm and cozy snuggled in her favorite chair in our family room. I think I need to go pet the cat...

Who would be thoroughly agitated by my card for the Featured Stamper on SCS today...yep, she'd be in high gear chasing the mouses!  I had a lot of fun creating this card, even with all the layers.  If you'd like more specifics, have a look at my commentary in the gallery here!

Have a great day, no matter what finds you!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Happy Sunday Susan! Such a SWEET card for today! I have to admit that I really do enjoy all the "modern day technology"...what would I do without my blogging friends?! Have a super Sunday!

Anne Harada said...

Adorable meeces Susan!! The coloring is so realistic, just made me smile to see those little guys!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I saw this on the SCS gallery but this looks better here because I can really see all the detail you put into this. Very nice.

Julia Aston said...

What a perfect sentiment for your sweet image Susan! Love the lace you used on this and your wonderful coloring! Fun to hear of all the goings on at your home on a Sunday afternoon!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Susan. Adorable mice, and lovely layout.
smiles,Deena