3/9/09

20 candles and this blog thing!


Thanks dear readers for wondering about me!  I've been traveling and playing and celebrating these past few weeks.  I am back home now and pondering how to catch up...don't really think it possible...I'll just start where I am!  I had such a delightful visit with Amy, cherished my visit with my dear friend (and helped her fill her new scrapbox), and welcomed DS into his third decade. That last one had me reminiscing when I turned 20...oh, I didn't want to leave my teenage years...and be launched on my own...I've spent alot of time in old pictures and thinking on the differences of my 20 and Sam's 20.

Today's challenge over at SC was a small purse which I made into a box to put memories of Sam's birthday's past.  I used a black suede cord to draw it together. 20 candles on the butler's tray (Judikins) and a bold Happy Birthday.  I've always been a later giver...my family covers me with grace...my heart is there, but more times than not, always late.  So DS, I'll get this in the mail...soon...maybe!  Love you!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I saw your pic with Amy on her blog! how fun you two got to meet!! I love your wonderful box card for your son - the design and colors are super! How nice you could share his b'day with him! Welcome back dear friend!

~amy~ said...

Okay, what a magnificent project...love the cufflink...you always know just how to embellie your projects...happy birthday to your boy...