9/10/09

technology


The 365 Card Blog issued a very interesting challenge today: technology. I must admit that I took it literally. And racked my brain for how I could combine the Ways to Use It (red) over on SCS with a post to the Artistic Outpost Blog. So this is what I did...using PhotoShop Elements, I colored part of my little yellow truck red. This makes the Ways to Use It challenge with the 'paint' job and the technology of PSE qualifies for the 365 Card challenge. Now if you want to see the original, just hop over to the AO Blog.

It is amazing what can be done with the computer, I know enough to 'hurt' myself! Have a happy Friday eve, all!!!

7 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Aren't you clever... using technology to meet the challenge!! (BTW, love the little doggie peeking out at the bottom - how cute is he?!)

Jean Franks Beck said...

I love this card!! It sooo reminds me of my childhood - all the components are there (we even had an old beat-up red truck like that one). This is so clever! TFS

Unknown said...

LOL Susan this was so clever of you to meet the challenge this way. I guess we all did didn't we. Love he card, love everything about it.
Hugs
Michelle

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...great job on the multiple challenges Susan! I love that truck image!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

always unique and fabulous

Dawn B. said...

LOL I hope it didn't hurt too much. This is very unique. I really like the truck. I have used that stamp and really like it.. Great job..

Julia Aston said...

Love this country home theme card Susan! what a great modified truck!! we're off to find the Robert Frost house and Bennington Potters shop - the sun has come out after 2 cloudy days!