7/5/08

What a difference a week makes!



It has been seven days now that I took the plunge.  I have learned so much and still, more to discover.  The world of templates and sidebars and Html (now EXACTLY what is that stuff!!) My sons return home this weekend and I can't wait to show them what I've learned in their absence.  
Lots of it on a wing and a prayer...but that will work for me.



And another reason I am glad I have my tactile art to intersperse with the cold metal of a keyboard!  Today's Inspiration Challenge was Mackintosh Enamels...here's my take on it.  I'd love to know what you think!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous Susan! The colors are utterly magnificent!

Chris said...

Hi Susan, and congratulations on your new blog. I have a two week head start on you LOL! Love how you've started, very nice layout and colours. Look forward to looking in on you again. Have fun. Chris

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This card is fantastic!!! Love the border and how the flower overlays it!! Great color choices too!!!

Silke said...

I think your card is gorgeous and elegant!!!

You have done a wonderul job with your blog!!!