9/3/08

laughter


I love to discover peoples' laugh patterns...from giggles, to snickers, to hew-haws...we are unique! I tend to store up my laughter and erupt in belly laughs so hard tears pour from my eyes.  One gal at work laughs at every breath and it is infectious!  But what are the health benefits?  

A hearty laugh can help reduce stress, lower blood pressure, activate the immune system, improve brain functioning, connect you to others, and make you feel good.  These are a few I found on helpguide.org.  And belly laughs are internal jogging for your body!  I'll be doing more of those, I tell you!  So the next time something strikes your funny bone, I hope you'll laugh more, louder and longer!

My challenge card today celebrates this very idea!  Have a happy day.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a GREAT card Susan...I love to laugh...smile...giggle...it just makes me feel that much happier :)

Julia Aston said...

Super card Susan! I love that package paper and your wrapped present! I love when I get laughing so hard I start to cry - or when you laugh with someone else and you just can't stop!!

Thank you so much for my wonderful b'day card and your kind words on my blog!!! You are a lovely friend!

Joanne said...

I like hearing people laugh too. It's soothing to the soul, isn't it? Your card is so pretty!

Ann said...

Love these papers and ribbon! :D

Penny said...

How true, and what a lovely, pretty card!

I love your serenity card below as well, lovely :)