2/19/09

Righteousness



I have been so blessed by the His Holy Names challenge in just the few weeks of the new year.  I am using Kay Arthur's "Lord, I want to know you" Bible study to augment my knowledge.  This February 15 challenge is no exception.  The word is Righteousness.  In Hebrew that word is Jehovah-tsidkenu. One thing that was especially dear to me is that GOD had a plan, a way to redeem all mankind from the effects of Adam and Eve's original sin.  To take my black, foolish heart and write HIS precepts upon my heart and make me whole, fresh again.  It just requires me to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Which I do with all of myself.

I love this scripty heart stamp from Michelle Ward (Stampington).  It seemed perfect to go with my scripture from Jeremiah.  Once again this 6x6 page is a hybrid word with alot of the printing done in Photoshop.  I am seriously enjoying learning my way around PS as I create.  Kind of like me, a balance of external and internal.  The scripture page lifts up and has the Third Day Worship song, "Your Love Oh LORD" printed on striped paper (making the WT challenge of stripes).  I saved room writing personal observations there also.

Thanks so much for commenting and standing with me on this journey.  Be blessed

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

I am so loving the little card rings I am making for the scripture challenges. I love this one for these scriptures from Jeremiah. Thank you for always blessing my life in some way either on your blog or your messages. You touch so many people with your talents and your statements of faith!!! Love ya!