2/16/09

Rainbows over you, God's Blessed Vow




Don't know about you, but I am thrilled every time I see a rainbow and still remember the very first time I saw a double one!  I used Stamps Happen's wonderful  Umbrellas for my focal.  And colored the umbrellas in the order of the titled saying.  That's the way I taught my sons how to remember the colors in the rainbow.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp.   The little box for today's challenge on SCS was perfect for a treat for my son.

  The sun's shining today and there are hints of spring in the air.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Susan, this is so fabulous and delicious. Do I see chocolate? I hope your son appreciates eating chocolate. I am doing weight watchers so everything has a point. WW should just tell me how many points if I eat the WHOLE bag of kisses!!! LOL!!! Great work!!!! Love the rainbow inspired treat box!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love those colorful umbrellas Susan - such a wonderful splash of brightness on this fun box!

Anne Harada said...

Wow Susan, that is beautiful! What a wonderful Rainbow Box!