5/30/09

daily routine


yep, I am still playing this Saturday!  As I look beyond my computer , it is beautiful out in my back yard!  But cool in here.  I have finished another card for this weeks challenges on 365 Card Blog.  Thursday, DT member Amy offered a sample of a watermelon slice with the sentiment, one in a melon. Our challenge was to use a watermelon or the color on our card.  I decided to go with the color...who doesn't love that rich pink?  I stamped Unity's retro frame  with Cloud 9 Design clear acrylic sentiment. My card base is MME's Signature line.  At the bottom are Artistic Outposts' fun jacks. I cut the bottom edge off to reveal the inside and highlight those toys. Finishing my card is the dark green mesh trim that rinds me of watermelon rind. 

Thanks for hanging with me today!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

lovely, lovely take on the watermelon challenge...that pink is absolutely divine! Thanks for joining me Susan!

Julia Aston said...

Love all the elements on this card Susan! you have a jacks stamp!!! (of course!) love the mesh and wonderful sentiment! great job on Amy's challenge.

Liz Williams said...

Love this sentiiment and always words of truth!!! Glad I came by to check out your blog today.