5/30/09

Hope is the thing...


I'm back with another card for this weeks 365 Card Blog Challenge to use two colors on your card and the SCS Inspiration Challenge using book covers as a jumping off point.  I wanted to make a card to encourage a co-worker whose Mom has been diagnosed with advanced cancer.  I used Stamp Francisco's bird on a twig frame, stamping it twice, once on SU's very vanilla and once directly onto SU's retired soft sky.  The Dickinson quote, 'Hope is the thing  with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops at all'.  I also stamped the wings several time so I could add dimension to the bird.  The frame is the stapled onto a piece of SU very vanilla.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh susan....nice work!!!! I love that you're playing with us over at 365 cards...love seeing your creations this week!!!