5/29/09

in focus


Happy Friday, people!  Why is it with a Monday holiday, the week still seems to be endlessly long?   At least, it feels that way to me!  I am focused on getting a thank you card in the mail to my vision benefit provider who after much prodding from me, went the extra mile.  In this world of impersonal electronic messaging, I think a colorful, on point thank you is in order!  This card also fulfills two challenges today, the 365 Card Blog to make something with the word "EYE" on it and the Limited Supplies Challenge over on SCS...only 1 1/2 piece of white cs and only patterned paper, no coloring, limited embellishments!  

I hope your weekend is filled to the brim with all your favorite people and activities.  I know mine will be!

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

very cool card! Thanks for playing

Liz Williams said...

The week is just not complete until I see your cards with their little philosophical truths. Words of wisdom are always your wonderful knack on your amazing cards. I have to agree with you aobut those Mondays off. The week did seem a little bit longer.

~amy~ said...

susan...such the perfect image for the 365 Cards challenge!!!! GREAT card...I'm behind on my blurfin'...I hope you have a magnificent weekend!