11/3/10

...a second spring

I am not gonna let go of this glorious Autumn weather...nope, not gonna! Everywhere I walk and on my drive to work, the trees are dressed in magnificent color, an explosion really. Wednesday's over on Splitcoast Stampers is the Sketch Challenge. Today, I turned to Basic
Grey's Indian Summer paper group. There are 6 color variations of the same photograph of leaves and I managed to use each one.

The Albert Camus quote, Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a Flower, is an Impression Obsession image. The tiny leaves, a PSX long retired stamp. I used a Cuttlebug
Embossing Folder, Shells to give the pink leave panel some dimension. And the pretty card base is PTI Scarlet Jewel.

Our weather in the PNW is due to change soon and those glorious leaves will come down with the rain, but for now...for today, I am delighting in natures' show. Thanks so much for stopping by...

1 comment:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I'd like Autumn to last all year too! Gorgeous colors, love that sayiing!! Hugs, my friend!