12/11/08

Spiritual journey

\

I loved the concept of Julia's Ways to Use it Challenge today on SCS. It was to create something with half an image.  I decided this wonderful background sentiment from Stampotique was just what I needed.  It repeats 'WE ARE not human beings on a spiritual journey, but SPIRITUAL beings on a human journey."  My paper doll, from Limited Edition, was left with an ethereal half.   Perhaps the spiritual side is the beautiful brocade paper (from Basic Grey) and the human side is Cosmo Crickets chicken little cloud paper.  Either way, I am on a spiritual journey living my life out for Jesus.   I wish is when others see me, they'll see HIM.

Thanks for visiting with me!  

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow...I love it Susan...I always love your work...sooo well thought out and meaningful....

Jami said...

So beautiful. I love to read the meanings behind your art!!
hugs, Jami