12/19/08

where the naughty girls went


I love Saturday's Inspiration Challenge on SCS.  It really helps me think outside the box and I get to see textile, fashion, furniture, and magazine designers I might never be exposed to.  Thanks so much, Stef for bringing such interesting 'sparks' each week. I had to fire one last round in the Schirmcat naughty or nice list. For the details on my box in a bag, please look here. The resources forum is a fabulous place to find just about anything related to paper crafting. I really like how the tote turned out and will definitely be making others.

So where did the naughty girls go, SHOPPING, of course.  Have a wonderful weekend...throw some snowballs or cuddle up with a peppermint mocha and someBODY warm!!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm definitely wanting to "Save Santa the trip"...last year I stocked up, I mean, Santa stocked up my stocking full of goodness...now, it seems that Santa's helper {me} is snowbound. I love your box in a bag....I gotta join in on the inspiration challenge...maybe this weekend...thanks for inspiring me like you always do!

Liz Williams said...

Too funny!! I'm so thrilled about you being on the 2009 design team and look forward to seeing so many of your unique and wonderful creations. Merry Christmas, my sweet friend!

Jami said...

What a fun little gift bag with all those fantastic fibers and ribbons on top!
hugs, Jami